Riess LeMieux’s professionals have been advising and counseling business clients from all types of industries for more than 50 years. The clients we advise on a regular basis include major oil companies, international gaming companies, regional and local construction firms, commercial and residential developers, interested parties in bankruptcy litigation, wealthy entrepreneurs, and more.
Helping Our Clients With Planning and Execution
Clients turn to us for legal guidance in a wide array of areas, some of which include:
- Developing and advising business entities with a national, regional, or local presence
- Providing legal and practical advice regarding formation of joint ventures, partnerships, LLCs, and other corporate enterprises
- Structuring and preparing bids for the purchase of bankruptcy assets
- Negotiating effective purchase agreements for the stock of ongoing businesses, asset sales, and commercial real estate
- Forming effective partnerships related to new technology ventures
- Creating appropriate franchise structures and financing
- Drafting master service agreements and vendor agreements
Providing Business Advice
The vast majority of our clients have turned to us because they were referred by those familiar with our skills, both as advisors and as litigators. And the vast majority of our clients stay with us, in large part, due to our dedication and responsiveness to our clients’ needs and goals. Much of our work involves intelligently and effectively representing our clients needs and goals in complex, multi-disciplinary legal matters often involving many parties, each with different interests.
Assisting in Complex Matters
Our attorneys can help you identify and understand the regulations, procedures and approvals required to set up and do business in diverse markets. We have the network, resources and ability to target the proper agencies, officials and local advisers to help you avoid roadblocks to effective establishment of your enterprise. Please contact us today to find out how we can help you meet your goals.