Trey Talley received his Juris Doctor from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, where he also received the Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law and the Graduate Certificate in Energy Law and Policy.
Trey has a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics and a Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Structural Engineering. Prior to attending law school, Trey worked as a structural engineer in Houston, Texas, where he assisted in the design and construction of mid-rise and high-rise multifamily residential structures across the country. While working as an engineer, Trey gained extensive knowledge of the engineering and construction business. His technical training and experience allows him to better assist in advising clients on construction-related issues.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Institute of Physics